Wednesday 28 January 2015

Week 4 BI

No,10,Jalan SM 2A 1/2,
Taman Fasa 2A,32040,
Seri Manjung.

15 January 2015

Human Resource Manager,
Lot 35, Jalan Kelana Jaya,
52600 Kuala Lumpur.

Dear Sir,

The Post To Apply A Job As A Technician

I like to apply this position at your company because  I have a skill in Programming and at Information And Technology course. I also apply to your company because your company because it has a good reputation.I also have a working experience at computer’s shop for a year.

So I hope you make a wise decision to take me as your workers at your company.So, with this letter I compile with my resume so you can read about myself and you also can know my skills.

Yours Faithfully,


(FAREEZ IKHMAL BIN AHMAD PADIL)




15 comments:

  1. please makesure you signame when you print..you also have current grammar mistake.. after this please make corecction

    ReplyDelete
  2. computer's shop should be computer shop

    ReplyDelete
  3. warning please diet because you so big.... please writing dear sir/madam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greeting: Dear Sir/Madam. Who knows she/he's a lady/man??
    Title: Check for sentence structure error.
    Content: Too short. Make more self promoting points. What skill??
    Closure: Grammatical error. "workers" (employee/worker) singular and plural misunderstanding. "enclosed" is more suitable than compile.
    Alignment: Please Justify.
    Signature: Invisible???
    Font: Remember to use Arial 12.
    Extras: Please use a better background. It's so hard to read.

    ReplyDelete
  5. don't forget put "Madam" because you don't know gender of your boss

    ReplyDelete
  6. bob's your letter too short and you need to signnature...and anything else you can think yourself...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good! but your name doesn't put in bracket.

    ReplyDelete
  8. try the best to not do a simple mistake bob...you can do it

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good work but no signature .. make sure next time you put your signature okay ..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kindly bold the subject line..make sure you have 3 paragraphs in your leter - opening, content and closing....overall, it is a good letter bob!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Subject line should be - Application for the Post of a Technician

    ReplyDelete
  12. Assalamualaikum bob. I suggest you to change your background of your blog, because it is hard for me to read your letter with my glasses, but your letter as far look better. Keep going :)

    ReplyDelete